Membership Committee Meeting - June 2023
The NARI Kansas City membership committee is an essential part of the recruiting and retaining members. They provide advice, tools, and resources to help the Board of Directors achieve their approved goals.
This meeting is closed to the public, but if you are interested in being a member in the future, please click here to fill out this brief form.
Committee Members Responsibilities:
- Serves in an advisory role to guide the committee.
- Expresses ideas and provides input.
- Actively participates in meetings, contributing to the discussion, brainstorming, and sharing innovative ideas.
Who is currently on the membership committee?
- Bill Arnold - Surface Center Interiors, LLC
- Bill Ruisinger, CRPM - Paint Pro, Inc.
- Doug Bringman - NiteLites of KC Outdoor Lighting
- Hank Bednar - Bednar Interiors Remodeling
- Jake Roach, CR - Martanne Construction
- Jared Webb - Design KC
- Julie Cordel - RockTops Granite & Stone Fabrication
- Maddy Maas, CRPM - Mission Kitchen and Bath
Date and Time
Thursday Jun 8, 2023
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM CDT