HR Seminar --If It isn’t Documented, It Doesn’t Exist
Name: HR Seminar --If It isn’t Documented, It Doesn’t Exist
Date: August 28, 2018
Time: 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM CDT
Registration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.
It is becoming more important to accurately and timely document employee expectations and communications. Not doing the following can be costly to your organization.
- Do you provide new hires with a written job offer letter?
- Do you have a current and compliant employee handbook and signed acknowledgement from all employees? If not, how can employees be expected to adhere to company policies?
- Do you have current job descriptions? If not, how can employees be clear on all of their job requirements?
- Do you establish and communicate company and employee goals? Do you use a regular written performance feedback program? Employees need and want to know what’s expected of them and how they are doing.
- If you have a performance or attendance problem, do you consistently and timely use a Performance Improvement Plan/Corrective Action document? Your other employees are watching and waiting to see when you will resolve the issue.