HR Seminar --If It isn’t Documented, It Doesn’t Exist
Name: HR Seminar --If It isn’t Documented, It Doesn’t Exist
Date: August 28, 2018
Time: 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM CDT
Registration: Register Now
It is becoming more important to accurately and timely document employee expectations and communications. Not doing the following can be costly to your organization.
- Do you provide new hires with a written job offer letter?
- Do you have a current and compliant employee handbook and signed acknowledgement from all employees? If not, how can employees be expected to adhere to company policies?
- Do you have current job descriptions? If not, how can employees be clear on all of their job requirements?
- Do you establish and communicate company and employee goals? Do you use a regular written performance feedback program? Employees need and want to know what’s expected of them and how they are doing.
- If you have a performance or attendance problem, do you consistently and timely use a Performance Improvement Plan/Corrective Action document? Your other employees are watching and waiting to see when you will resolve the issue.